We’re delighted to launch the fifth year of the International Bath Short Story and to welcome our new shortlist judge, Euan Thorneycroft, Senior Literary Agent at A M Heath
16 years above.
Jude Higgins, Jane Riekemann and Anna Schlesinger.
Stories can be on any theme or subject but must be original and written in English.
- 1st prize: £1,000
- 2nd prize: £200
- 3rd prize: £100
- The Acorn Award of £50 for the best entry from an unpublished writer.
1st May, 2017
Rules for Application
- They must also be for adult or young adult readers.
- Non-fiction and fiction written for children under 13 years is not eligible.
- Maximum length is 2,200 words.
- Entries must not have been previously published in print or online, been broadcast or won a prize.
- Entry fee of £8 per entry
- Winning and shortlisted stories will be published in the 2017 anthology.
The Posting Format of Inspire Crib has been used in this publication. In the event of any republication on your website, please indicate a back-link to this post.
Writing Coach. Award-winning Writer. Author of Conquering Your Illusions: a path to self-discovery. Connect with me on Facebook and Twiter