Ədibin Evi” is a historic house in Old Town of Baku where Mir Jalal, a prominent XX century Azerbaijani writer and scholar, lived in the 1930s and 1940s. Since 2017, “Ədibin Evi” has been serving as a new center of projects promoting Azerbaijani literature, language and culture.
The contest is open to professional and amateur writers of all ages and nationalities.
There are no limitations on topic selection.
- 1st place: 3000 M
- 2nd place: 2000 M ( 2 awards)
- 3rd place: 1000 M ( 3 awards)
1st April, 2018.
Rules for Application
- Submitted stories should not exceed 2000 words.
- Only unpublished stories are accepted.
- The stories can be submitted in any language.
- Submissions should be attached to an email and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The jury committee consists of professional writers and literary scholars, and is headed by Elchin Afandiyev, a well-known contemporary writer.
- The winners will be announced and prizes awarded on April 26, 2018 during 110th anniversary ceremony of Mir Jalal in “Ədibin Evi”
Visit Facebook page for more information
The Posting Format of Inspire Crib has been used in this publication. In the event of any republication on your website, please indicate a back-link to this post.